Mews Productions Recording Studio London
Mews Productions Recording Studio London was established in 1990, to cater for the needs of singers, songwriters and musicians. Our objective is to help produce and develop artists whether they can play an instrument or not.
We use experienced professional musicians, programmers and engineers, and are able to offer you a service of the highest standard. Our fully equipped facility is based in a multi-media complex in Walthamstow, East London.
Big sound at affordable rates
If you are a seasoned professional or an absolute beginner, we know exactly how to make your session smooth and productive while exceeding your expectations every time. We pride ourselves in offering the latest software and many years of experience at very competitive rates while offering results that are often better than what other, higher priced competitors can offer you.
Record your music at our East London recording studio
We are conveniently situated just a few minutes walk away from Walthamstow Tube, rail and bus station, making getting here a breeze. Parking is also available in a nearby multi storey carpark by the Walthamstow Shopping Mall.
We can provide superb backing tracks in any style (which we can make from scratch just for you), be it Pop, R&B, Hip Hop, Dance, Rock, Blues, Jazz, Soul, Dubstep, Reggae or any other style at all.
You will simply be blown away by the stunning, high end quality of production and sound.
What Our Customers Say
Online music production services
We also provide online music production for those that can’t come to our premises. All we need is your vocal idea and we will create a full, multi instrumental track around it.
Efficient and fast turnaround
We work fast and precise, so that your time here is utilized to its maximum. We know how important every minute of your session is, so we work efficiently to ensure no precious studio time is wasted.
- Best Albums of February 2013 March 11, 2013Ten of the best albums from the month of February 2013... Click to the BBC album reviews pages to read more, as well as hear track previews and leave your own comments.
- The Liberty of Norton Folgate - A drama February 7, 2013The story of an East-End cafe inspired Madness to think about the multicultural influence that had helped to build the community surrounding it over generations.
- Best Albums of January 2013 February 4, 2013Ten of the best albums from the month of January 2013... Click to the BBC album reviews pages to read more, as well as hear track previews and leave your own comments.
- Gearing up for the Folk Awards January 23, 2013Mark Radcliffe looks ahead to this year's BBC Radio 2 Folk Awards, where the nominess include Sam Lee, Lau, Bellowhead, Jim Moray, Karine Polwart, Sam Sweeney and Duncan Chisholm.
- Vote for the greatest song in 6 Music's history January 7, 2013From guest writer Gary Bales, editor of BBC Radio 6 Music Hello there. Since the launch of 6 Music on March 11th, 2002, our brilliant presenters have played nigh on a million records into your ears (seriously....based on an average of 240 tracks a day we are nearly at a million... maybe e...